Thursday, July 9, 2009

Famous Family

My cousin Eddie, is the step-father of Demi Lovato. He married Demi's mother when Demi was about 3 years old and has raised her, and her older sister Dallas, as his own. A few years later, he and his wife had daughter Madison, who plays Juanita Solis on Desperate Housewives. We haven't seen Eddie and the girls for many years but on July 5th Demi had a concert in Grand Prairie and Eddie got us back stage passes.















As soon as I returned from my Chicago trip, I headed straight to the hotel where my parents, Michelle, Christy, Jamie, Ella and Ethan and Isaiah were staying (Jakob had basketball camp on Monday and opted out of the concert.) The concert was great, Demi is so talented and we are so proud of her's and Madison's success. Mom was I think most excited about getting to see David Archuletta in the opening act. Had we gotten to meet him backstage too I think she'd have fainted. We had a great time (my cousins Desiree, Mandy and Chris came up for the concert too!) but I was physically exhausted!!






0 comments: