Monday, February 23, 2009

Sun-burned and Bee stung!

I've got a busy next couple of weekends. Heading to Lake Charles with the folks this coming weekend for a quick gambling fix, then the following weekend heading to NYC with Jamie, Ryan and Michael. So it might be a while before I post again. But I didn't want to leave you with my emotional delayed reaction to read about, so I'm posting a few pics from last weekend's photoshoot of the twins and Marcus' track meet.

It was a great weekend even though I spent 8 hours in the high wind and sun, who knew your butt could actually get sore from sitting in a metal stadium seat for that long? I also came away with a burned scalp and lovely racoon eyes. The next day, at the twins' photoshoot I got stung by a bee and apparantly I'm a bit allergic because my forearm is swollen, red and itchy. Fun!




0 comments: