Monday, January 26, 2009

A message from Isaiah

Just when I thought I was getting better about not missing my babies, this happens:

*******
January 25, 2009 via email

hi lisa i love you wats up were bord we see a dog laying down i's sick i feel bad for it by by lisa


Isaiah later sent me another email that said "sorry I messed up". Apparently he really did type that all by himself and he was so proud that he told Michelle but when she read it she told him he misspelled some words and he wanted to write back to apologize and she told him that it was okay, that I knew what he was trying to say.

Later that day I called home and was talking to Isaiah. When he asked what I was doing I told him that I was heading to Walmart to get some groceries. He excitedly said "Walmart? Oh, I'll tell Mom and we can go meet you there!" Then I heard Michelle tell him "no baby, she's at the Walmart in Dallas".

He still doesn't understand how far I am in distance.

That's it damn it, I'm setting us all up on Skype!

1 comments:

laurie said...

Skype was my saviour in Japan - just get everyone webcams and you're good to go!