Thursday, May 31, 2007

More pictures

Jamie sent these pictures that she took from Austin. The kids are so funny; the first picture is when the little ones were in our room so that Michelle could take a shower in peace. I think the kids were looking at a squirrel running around. The middle picture was taken after Jamie decided to straighten Ella's hair. Ella thought she looked like "the little mermaid" so now she wants Jamie to straighten her hair all the time. And of course that's Ella and her beloved cousin Marcus...she just loves him can't you tell?



Ella did the funniest thing the other day, I just have to share it. I was at her house picking up something from Christy and we were standing in the kitchen talking. Ella's new kitty, Mary Sparkles (or Mary Sparkies as Ella was calling her that day) was wondering around the kitchen as well and all of a sudden the kitten is on Christy's ass, holding on for dear life! Ella had picked her up and I guess decided she didn't want to hold her so she just put her on Christy's butt. We tried not to laugh....well I tried not to laugh, Christy had claws in her butt so I'm sure it wasn't funny to her. I carefully pried Mary Sparkles off and we told Ella that just because the kitty has claws doesn't mean she can just stick her on things...she's not velcro! I wish we had a camera to capture that Kodak Moment....Ella truly didn't see anything wrong with it.

This picture was taken by my mom. For some reason the twins climbed up on Jamie's dresser, grabbed her sunglasses and headbands and told my mom to take their picture. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that when they were babies we would put clips in their hair --but just for a second! -- to see how they would look had they been girls because they had/have such pretty curly hair with natural blonde highlights. Anyway...as for the hand sings their throwin'....they see their older brothers do it so they want to do it in all of their pictures....at least it's the peace sign!

2 comments:

AUNT JAMIE said...

HA HA I CANT BELIEVE ELLA DID THAT TO THE CAT! I NOTICE SHE DOES LIKE TO PUT THE CAT ON ODD THINGS LIKE THE SIDE OF THE BED. POOR KITTY

Rob & Christy said...

Thanks for telling my embarrassing story! It was pretty funny..poor kitty! holding on for dear life. I think I still have red scratches in the booty.